A sporadic diary to be used for venting, musing, recipes and more.
View my complete profile
posted by Sleepwalker @ 12:46 AM
Yes! Ann and I really like it. Incredible visual effects. Great intrigue and treachery. Palpatine is awesome.
I was amazed at the emotional, visceral response I had to the film. Even after the other two disappointed me, I definitely got the connection with the rest of the series. So much downfall and loss. Plenty of special effects and dismemberment, too.
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
Yes! Ann and I really like it. Incredible visual effects. Great intrigue and treachery. Palpatine is awesome.
I was amazed at the emotional, visceral response I had to the film. Even after the other two disappointed me, I definitely got the connection with the rest of the series. So much downfall and loss. Plenty of special effects and dismemberment, too.
Post a Comment
<< Home