Saturday, August 20, 2005

Vomit Comets

OK, it's official: I am *sick* of cleaning up cat puke. I love my cats like other people love their kids, but for a solid week now I have cleaned up messes up to four times a day. Mocha Java just harked up a godawful mess on the carpet in the living room. I stepped right in a camouflaged watery mess on the kitchen floor right after I got home from work this morning. I suspect it may be a combination of a different brand of canned cat food, hairballs, and stray blades of grass/whatnot that make it into the house. But if it doesn't stop, they are both going to the vet next week.

Music: Killer Dwarfs 'Dirty Weapons'

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

We're with ya all the way on this one.

7:03 AM  
Blogger One Sick Cookie said...

If it makes you feel any better I've shampooed my carpet 3 times in the last 10 days and have cleaned up doggie poo at least once daily. Good thing they're cute!

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home