Don't be dropping that confetti yet
This is ridiculous. I'm very nearly slap-happy. Giggling as I'm taking garbage out to the garage! Better straighten out before someone with liberal tendencies really does slap me. Guess I didn't realize how scared of today's possibility I really was. Or maybe my blood sugar was just a little low??
The good (?) thing about working third shift on a huge election night is that you can keep running to an internet-connected terminal and keep checking all the news sites and even check the nerve-wracking minutiae such as the exact shades of red and blue each state's county is as ballots get counted. It's nuts.
No big surprise to see this household's votes might as well have been thrown in the garbage when you look at the state's outcome. Yep, just love that electoral college system!
Still, this is one very content conservative household. Yes, indeedy. Any sore losers are cordially invited over for a heaping helping of good cheer.


3 Comments:
From your bleeding heart liberal friend... congratulations. Now if you'll excuse me I have left over Halloween candy I must drown myself in...
Bah. Next thing you know, Prohibition will be reinstated, and playing cards will be a federal offense, just like it was at Valley Lutheran High School.
Prohibition??! Say it ain't so! There's a Creme Brulee Stout at Kuinhen's in Warren on Saturday with my name on it!
Come on you guys, the religious right is nowhere near that powerful. And you may get your Democratic smackdown in '08. Pendulums have a way of swinging...
Post a Comment
<< Home