Icons
This is really off the wall, but if I knew how to make icons, and I'll be honest here, I haven't really read any of the tutorials in depth, and don't even know how to post a simple pic yet, I would make one with a picture of smilin' Bob from those creepy Enzyte commercials, and overlay that with the words 'Better Living through Chemistry'. I just think it would be so cool. It just might help me get all the way through the holidays.


3 Comments:
I know I will be explaining this to my husband but... I went to the enzyte website (wait until that shows up on the history log!) and Bob is not there. Get me a picture of Bob and I will make your holiday season! On a related note, there is a disclaimer at the Enzyte site, it says "Individuals shown are paid models, and not necessarily Enzyte customers." Ha Ha! You mean Bob is not a real person?!
*LOL* I did a Google search and there was Smiling Bob, the same pic you found in that article. I really don't think they want him on the 'official' website, for fear actual customers will be frightened away. If the high price of Enzyte doesn't frighten them away. Holy Cow, did you see how much that stuff costs? And it's not even a sure thing it works, just a bunch of herbs and chemicals thrown together. Guess Bob must be loaded!
Look at the man! Doesn't he look loaded?!
Post a Comment
<< Home