Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Time For A Change

New bed linens

We've had the same functional, orderly cranberry/hunter green/navy blue plaid on the bed for 8 years. I didn't exactly start to hate it, I just wanted something different. Which is shocking, because I usually loathe change for the sake of change.

I'm now working up the courage to paint the bedroom walls. A milk chocolate/latté brown. Probably when the weather warms up a little. Too much change at once might send me right over the edge.

3 Comments:

Blogger One Sick Cookie said...

That's the color of my bedroom! :) It's excellent for sleeping.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Mister Orange said...

Painting the bedroom and getting new linens? Perhaps you caught that germ from Lindsey.
How extravagant you are! Our upbringing clearly tells us that your sheets are fine until they're threadbare enough to read through.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Sleepwalker said...

I use that policy on my scrubs, underwear and socks...does that atone for my wanton decadence?

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home