Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Feeling February

---Wiping up the floor where my peanut butter and melted chocolate sandwich dripped all over

---Dropping every damn thing at work all weekend (dry flaky skin on the palms of your hands tends to cause that)

---Not understanding why I'm not the least bit geeked about the upcoming basement remodel project

---Flannel sheets? Heating pad? Brother, I'm THERE!

---Is that actual *crepiness* starting to appear on my neck?? Or is it just the aridly dry arctic air doing that?

---The outside temperature actually got above freezing yesterday. For the first time in almost 6 weeks. Tim carried the remote thermometer into the bedroom so I could see the number with my own eyes. I almost took a damn picture of it. Then decided I was too lazy/tired/blah.

---Damn, where did I stash the last of those Valentine's York peppermint patties??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home