These will live on only in this electronic imagery. They're already in garbage bags by the street. They sure were crucial staples back in the day, though. This is just a fraction of the 50-75 pounds of outdated goods that I removed from the lazy susan in the kitchen.
Actually, no: those are glass containers, and I think I will add them back to the kitchen stuff to sell. I saw the same creme de menthe bottle with another flavored syrup bottle for sale on a website for $18.
3 Comments:
Definitely keepers (unless you already tossed these).
These will live on only in this electronic imagery. They're already in garbage bags by the street. They sure were crucial staples back in the day, though. This is just a fraction of the 50-75 pounds of outdated goods that I removed from the lazy susan in the kitchen.
Actually, no: those are glass containers, and I think I will add them back to the kitchen stuff to sell. I saw the same creme de menthe bottle with another flavored syrup bottle for sale on a website for $18.
Post a Comment
<< Home