Girly Clothes


My two new dresses finally arrived. And while I am curvier than the models, they both actually fit (with the caveat that I will not be allowed to gain weight. Ever.) and are flattering. The blue ruffled one is a bit of a challenge to get in and out of (a brief moment of panic when I was trying to get out of it when I had to put on my scrubs and get out the door to work). Lots of pulleys and levers and straps and harnesses and secret blend fabrics on the inside (the dress is billed as a shape-enhancing garment). Sheesh, I don't quite need THAT much help, but it does do the job. I can see it being hot and sweaty and uncomfortable on a really warm day, though. The purple one is more straightforward, but apparently my ribcage is not supposed to be that wide. I did get it zipped up, though. Haven't decided which one I will take to Baltimore/Washington DC for Tom's graduation. Here's to hoping I will have more occasions besides funerals to wear dresses this year!


1 Comments:
Cute! I think a nice dinner out would be a good place to wear one. (That is a hint to your husband!)
Post a Comment
<< Home