Christmas Eve Dinner
Italian seafood stew, crusty sourdough bread, and a salad of greens, satsumas, dried cranberries, toasted walnuts and goat cheese.
And for dessert: warm mocha tart.
I'm lighting the fireplace, Tim is picking out a beer for me to sip, and we're about to open Christmas presents this morning.
Merry Christmas to all!


3 Comments:
Looks delish... so it's like a boullabaisse (sp?) but Italianized? What's in it?
Is it like cioppino? What did you drink with the Great Mocha Tart of story and of song? Could you walk, or did you sleep at the table, and then move later?
Yes, it was more like cioppino. If you like, I can post the recipe. Clam juice, tomaters, garlic, mussels, squid, white wine, halibut, shrimp, bread crumbs, parsley, and red wine vinegar. The whole meal was actually very light and tangy. Then the mocha tart offset that nicely. Yep, it was the same one I made you.
Post a Comment
<< Home