My Favorite Way to Serve Broccoli
This is an idea I ripped off from Pampered Chef. I've made their recipe of diced turkey, swiss cheese, dried cranberries and walnut filling. But I devised a ham and broccoli version later. Take cooked ham, blanched broccoli, shredded cheese (swiss or cheddar), light mayo, brown or dijon mustard, minced green onion and plenty of black pepper and combine.
Open two cans of refrigerated crescent roll dough. 8 dough triangles point outward, 8 inward. Pinch the bases together. Mound the filling on top of the pinched part.
Bring the points up and around, crisscrossing them to form the ribbons of the wreath. Spray with a little non-stick spray for a nice golden shine. Bake about 45 minutes at 350, or until golden brown.


2 Comments:
This is our favorite way too.
Yes. Add meat and cheese and wrap it in crust.
Post a Comment
<< Home