Random Thoughts
1. OK, I'm probably asking for some kind of cosmic revenge, but I think the whole Breast Cancer Awareness Month has gone above and beyond this year. Enough pink ribbons, ads, cakes, pink everything; TV personalities vigorously humping the whole cause... Enough. Why don't other diseases get the same glam status and funding and attention? Oh yeah *slaps forehead*: they don't involve tits.
2. It is actually possible to get too much calcium in one's diet. Supplements, skim milk being on sale, that damn 2-pound loaf of Tillamook Sharp Cheddar that sang to me from the cheese case at Costco a month ago... Ummm, don't ask for the 'how do you know?' details.
3. WRIF seriously needs to expand its playlist. That or something really freaky is going on. I hear Pantera's 'Cemetery Gates' 2 or 3 times a week, at the same section of road on my way to work at night.
4. People have been mentioning the 'C' holiday lately ('I'm done with my shopping!'). The only real issue with that in October, I suppose, is how hard they deserve to be back-handed.
5. What if I made fudge (speaking of the 'C' holiday and bringing up thoughts of high-calorie indulgences), but put coffee beans in it? Like when I make chocolate coffee bean bark?


4 Comments:
Re: 4. - I guess I should start holding out my cheek to you, then.
For all your presents are already on the way to you.
*whistles*
If I put forth a mere hour of effort, I could probably be done, too. It's just the principle *grumbles, curses darkness*
#5: Personally, I think fudge in general is about 17 times sweeter than it should be. What about brownies with coffee beans?
That sounds worth exploring.
Post a Comment
<< Home