Well, maybe Kimm should have taken a pic of us in the front of mom and dad's minivan 2 weeks ago...because that really is the only time she's ever gonna see us in one!
Sorry for yanking everyone's chain. I just...had to. The only thing my stomach is getting bigger from is overeating!
5 Comments:
Jaw.....floor.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaa?
Are you serious???
Congratulations!!!
WOW!!! The husband is always the last to find out
At your age there's a bigger risk, haha!
And now, about ME...
I. Love. You.
(Just about died laughing after having read your other post first.
But, look! It worked!)
Well, maybe Kimm should have taken a pic of us in the front of mom and dad's minivan 2 weeks ago...because that really is the only time she's ever gonna see us in one!
Sorry for yanking everyone's chain. I just...had to. The only thing my stomach is getting bigger from is overeating!
Post a Comment
<< Home