Hoopdee-doo. And Dickory-Dock. Don't Forget To Hang Up Your Sock.
Tomorrow all will be merry and bright. But for the moment, a small holiday rant:
---F***ing stores that issue coupons only good for two f***ing days. Substantial coupons. Two. F***ing. Days. I was 7 hours too late. 'Santa Bucks', you call them. 'Santa Sucks' is what I say.
---Retailers? I care about your bottom line equally as much as you've cared about mine for the last few years. Truly. From the bottom of my heart.
---Walmart, I am sick and tired of your flooding every TV channel with your endless commercials. You rule. Yay. We know.
---Sugar ought to be labeled as a mood-altering drug. Can't....seem...to...stop.......want.....more.....cookies....fudge...hot chocolate...
---The damned meno-pot is coming back (see preceding item)
---WNIC, I'm starting to hate you and your 16-song playlist. Which you've been playing around the clock since NOVEMBER 1ST. Add a few more from the absolute WEEKS of Christmas music that are out there, why dontcha?? When someone specifically requests Burl Ives' 'Silver and Gold', what do you play in response? 'Holly Jolly Christmas'. Because apparently that's the only selection you have. I'm telling you, someone in the Detroit metro area is going to get pulled down from a bell-tower holding a high-power rifle humming 'Holly Jolly Christmas' over and over and over...
---Deep down, something twisted in me wants the composer of 'The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year' to have been previously abused and/or sodomized, and the song is a complete fake.
---I SO thought hot flashes in the winter would be the most awesome thing ever. I am beyond disappointed.
---Normally being ignored by management is a good thing. But this time of year? You really ARE being ignored by management.
---F***ing work policy of having to burn 8 hours of your own supply of PTO for your assigned holidays off. I don't f***ing need a Wednesday off. But I guess if you're bound and determined to make me take it off, I'm gonna spend it drinking alcohol, eating sugar and running with scissors.


2 Comments:
Hee hee!
I'm so glad you're not frightened by any of that.
Post a Comment
<< Home