A sporadic diary to be used for venting, musing, recipes and more.
View my complete profile
posted by Sleepwalker @ 8:47 AM
Been having some trouble with this...it's asking me to register, and doesn't seem like the correct link to view your album.It makes me sad.
I have the same problem Scott has.*sadface*
Shame on Snapfish. Bad Snapfish. They ought to be smitten thoroughly. I will see if I need to log in again, and investigate...
I have had success recently- no longer sad. Great pics though I still need more time to look at all of 'em.
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
Been having some trouble with this...it's asking me to register, and doesn't seem like the correct link to view your album.
It makes me sad.
I have the same problem Scott has.
*sadface*
Shame on Snapfish. Bad Snapfish. They ought to be smitten thoroughly. I will see if I need to log in again, and investigate...
I have had success recently- no longer sad. Great pics though I still need more time to look at all of 'em.
Post a Comment
<< Home