A sporadic diary to be used for venting, musing, recipes and more.
View my complete profile
posted by Sleepwalker @ 6:36 PM
Haha...gotta take that photo op! I'm so happy to see you two made it...I was worried about the timing with the volcano. All's well here...Lab Week (rah)...Karen transferred to our rehab, she looks good...considering. Have a wonderful time! Hugs, Sue
Never heard of that amusement park... Hope your birthday was fine!
I have heard of people having "baggage", but I think you have carried it way too far!! Hope your trip is all you want and more! Have fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
Haha...gotta take that photo op! I'm so happy to see you two made it...I was worried about the timing with the volcano. All's well here...Lab Week (rah)...Karen transferred to our rehab, she looks good...considering. Have a wonderful time! Hugs, Sue
Never heard of that amusement park... Hope your birthday was fine!
I have heard of people having "baggage", but I think you have carried it way too far!!
Hope your trip is all you want and more! Have fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home