Thursday, April 01, 2010

Not That I'm Condoning Any Of This

I rented Inglourious Basterds purely because I had a coupon for a free movie that expired on March 31st. Coupon for something free?? Gotta use it! And I'll admit I was a little curious about this film ever since I saw the trailer last year. Even though seeing the veiled gore in that made me swear I'd never watch it. Turns out it was actually entertaining. And like a horrible car accident, you just know you're going to look. It would be a good movie to watch if you're in one of those moods after a bad day at work, or just feeling full of piss and vinegar. Kind of like the 'Kill Bill' movies.

I don't suppose I could possibly use the excuse that I was studying the nuances of German accents in preparatory to visiting that country...? No, I didn't think so.

Speaking of resistance, rebellion and sedition, we were quite amused to find out every yearly Reinert reunion we chat with one of the players in a recent national news story:

Where 9th Hutaree Suspect Hid Out

Mistrust of Authority Shared

Bob Dudley's wife is Tim's cousin.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I knew it!

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home