Hey, Look at Me--I'm Invisible!
Not just once, but at least twice lately, I have walked into crowded rooms, done my thing, and after 5-10 minutes walked back out without even one person looking at me, let alone saying anything to me. There are one or two people who haven't spoken to me in weeks. No idea why. And we are in the same rooms/areas. One in particular hasn't responded even when I say 'hello'. Another stood blocking the way to the break room fridge and refused to move even when I had to brush past her to get to it. And then away from it.
Now I'm not at all the type of person who leaps into a room with top hat and cane under a spotlight, but this complete invisibility has been a bit unnerving the last few weeks.
Or maybe I should learn to enjoy it, and consider it, as Aragorn said in 'FOTR' a 'rare gift'.


1 Comments:
I see ya m'dear! Screw the rude people running around. They just provide more stress.... who needs that?
Oh, and stop wearing cameflouge! Maybe that's why they can't see you ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home