Completely Random Thoughts
...I dread yet almost look forward to the next Capital One commercial on TV. What new level of gratuitous violence will they achieve?
...Alice Cooper has an incredibly sexy speaking voice.
...I was in Walmart the other day (buying SW Ep III) and I did a complete rubber-neck when I saw the Harry Potter 'Goblet of Fire' promo poster. Daniel Radcliffe is getting downright hot. As soon as I could think to myself 'What is wrong with you?!', I realized these actors in these films are not kids any more. Hell, they're all hot.
...OMG. If only the entire team working on SW Ep III had put even 1000th of the effort into making the dialogue feel right as they did in explaining how they made each and every freaking detail of the Mustafar battle scenes in disc 2.
...I have passed the first 'keep my mouth shut' test of the coming weekend. Okay, well I told Tim what I thought. But I resisted the temptation to yank the keyboard toward me and start typing a reply. We've all been reminded via e-mail to keep the perfume/cologne to a minimum, as it really bothers Diana (my sister-in-law...the one who has a college degree in Church Music...the one who wears everything buttoned up to her chin and modestly covers as much skin as possible...the one who is allergic to everything on planet Earth...pretty much the entire reason for the previous 'Upcoming Weekend' post) and The Children.
...Cleaning up blood is gross. But I have to do it at work. Stuff happens. The lab is a messy place. Cleaning up blood at home is a *whole* different story. I come home this morning and find huge drops of blood spattered on the kitchen countertop (!!), dripping down the face of the cabinets and on the floor. The cats are mum. And both acting completely normal. However, I notice a scratch just below Ferrari's left eye. Reminder to self: trim Mocha Java's claws.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home