Monday, December 05, 2005

5 Simple Pleasures

Lifted from eretria:

"Name 5 of life's simple pleasures that you like most, then pick 5 people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used."

I'm not tagging (I hate chain mail, and I'd have to combine with my Blog to FIND 5 people!) but this meme sounded like such a good one, I couldn't resist.

1. Shopping and just happening to come upon a perfect thing you know someone else would really like.

2. Actually successfully finding the answer/solution/repair job to help a coworker who is having a problem.

3. Putting on jeans and having them fit exactly the same (or more loosely!!) than the last time you wore them.

4. Making a huge elaborate meal and having it all come together perfectly, all courses, all accompanying wines and beverages, the whole shebang. And seeing all your guests slumped in chairs (or even on the floor!) with happy smiles on their faces.

5. A long bubble bath with a good book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home