Ditz
It seems I've misplaced one of my credit cards again. This time it didn't show up when we searched the house and truck, so... A call was made to Amex, and a new one is on its way, and the old one is cancelled. The scary part is the last time I remember using it for sure was Friday morning. They didn't tell me about any recent charges, but still...I think I'll call back tomorrow and ask what the last charge was on it.
I've been lucky (extremely lucky!) before in the fact that the places I left it before called and told me I'd forgotten it. That's just too much dumb luck to be allotted to any one person, I think.
Of course I got the old lecture from Tim about the stupidity of keeping it my pocket. Yeah, yeah... Still, I should be more careful.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home