Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Happy Birthday, Cecelia Marie Kueffner



I'm naming these Cecelia's Brownies. And I really hope I'm spelling her name right, I have yet to see it written. Marcel Desaulnier's 'Simply The Best Chocolate Brownie' with a layer of vanilla-mint (limited edition) York Peppermint patties baked inside, topped with mini chocolate chips and Easter M&M's. Oh, and chocolate chips and peppermint extract in the batter.

They're cooling now, but I will soon cut some to go along on a visit to Cecelia's mom, Ann. Who has a fondness for chocolate and mint. Who had an emergency C-section yesterday morning (both mom and baby are just fine), and made a very relieved Tim and Kathy an uncle and aunt for the 7th time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

How cool! Mom (and Dad and the other kids) will love these.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

And we do love them. You wasted no time in getting them and yourselves to St. Joe's.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home