Random Pics
I don't know what half this stuff is for, but there is quite an array of plumbers' tools and parts spread out on the makeshift work table.
Copper piping for the kitchen sink.
The shower unit in the bathroom. We saw no need to have a full bathtub down there, so we bought one exactly like the unit in our master bath. All one fiberglass piece, no seams.
A small mountain of insulation.
That's the pallet (the first of 4) of 16 X 16 inch natural slate tiles that will go on the floor. I was really getting tired, but when Tim got home with this load of stuff, I became totally geeked. I wanted to see this stuff. I found the energy to help unload the back of the truck. That crap is *heavy*. 'Just like Christmas in March!' was Karl's observation as we carried boxes containing light fixtures and ventilation fans down the basement.


3 Comments:
I love seeing the update pics. It must be really easy to work on plumbing without drywall in the way. Don't forget the nail-stoppers!
Yes, this is cool being able to see the construction in progress.
And remember, copper pipes won't hurt you!
I'm happy to report I've recovered from my copper pipe phobia.
Post a Comment
<< Home