Things Worth Smiling About
--Finding a pair of $80 pants marked down to *$9*. They're in style. And they FIT!! My so-called wardrobe is taking baby steps out of the 80's into the present decade...
--I visited a place that does custom fireplace mantels this morning and chatted up the owner. Saw a VERY nice hunk of northern white pine with lots of character. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the previous person who claimed it without putting any money down has forgotten all about it. Because we do have deposit money. And we wantsss it.
--The sun is shining and the snow is melting.
--I am at the beginning of a 4-day weekend off work.
--Tim is weekending on Long Island, and I have the house (and the Mac, where my fic is) to myself until Sunday night (well, almost...Karl and his assistant are in the basement making an unholy racket).
--My splitting headache appears to be gone.
--I'm actually going OUT tonight. Who cares if it's with my mom and a bunch of 60 and 70-somethings? It's an evening out to dinner and a play. I get to put on clothes other than scrubs and wear baubles!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home