Friday, November 09, 2007

Apples Gone To Better Places

I'm so glad apple season lasts a few more months. Because I don't remember enjoying them quite so much, and in so many different ways as this year.



The caramel apple pie I made to take to a dinner with friends up north. I really don't care for flat or (horrors!) sunken pies.



The butter-rum-soaked raisin and almond stuffed baked apple Ellen made to end a regular old weekday dinner. With vanilla ice cream. Regular old weekday dinner became blissed-out indulgence. I went to work with a smile on my face.

Pornolicious photos courtesy of Ellen.

5 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Pornolicious indeed. These are monuments to appledom.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Mister Orange said...

Nahrungsmittelpornographie bildet mich hungrig!

I'm not certain how correct that is.

9:39 AM  
Blogger eretria said...

If you try with "macht" instead of "bildet" you'd get less of a confused frown, Chris. *g*

3:20 PM  
Blogger Mister Orange said...

Bah! Stupid translation website.

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honestly, Sleepwalker! I gain weight every time I go to your blog! Just once, couldn't you make something that isn't tantalizing??!!! By any wild chance, are you sharing these recipes???
Looks "to die for"! Thanks for sharing! Remick

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home