A sporadic diary to be used for venting, musing, recipes and more.
View my complete profile
posted by Sleepwalker @ 11:32 AM
Nobody is commenting on the happy teeth!Therefor I shall!
And his teeth are very happy, indeed. Maybe he was picking up on the very satisfied vibes of that day.
I like the happy closeups especially the lovely french toast and that marvy pie topping.But what keeps the plate and wine glass stuck to the granite wall?
&^%#! stupid inability to rotate pics before browsing to post...
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
Nobody is commenting on the happy teeth!
Therefor I shall!
And his teeth are very happy, indeed. Maybe he was picking up on the very satisfied vibes of that day.
I like the happy closeups especially the lovely french toast and that marvy pie topping.
But what keeps the plate and wine glass stuck to the granite wall?
&^%#! stupid inability to rotate pics before browsing to post...
Post a Comment
<< Home