Childish Behavior
1. Eating nothing but popcorn for dinner/breakfast/whatever. Dusted with the leftover packet of orange cheese powder from a box o' mac and cheese (JesusPleaseUs, how old has THAT got to be??)
2. While chatting with the nice but not-so-sharp hotline technical support guy from Beckman-Coulter mentioning that I could always accidentally shove my malfunctioning LH off the counter, and then we'd know without a doubt what was wrong with it. And in the same conversation (which may be recorded for quality control) that I'm leaving, going home, and drinking myself silly. I can just see it now: someone's thesis paper titled 'Laboratory Employee Alcoholism and Beckman-Coulter Instruments: The Startling Correlation'
3. Sitting down right on the floor at Meijer's when encountering the inevitable problem and screen lock-up (*sing-song female voice* "Please Wait For Assistance") when using the U-Scan self-check out while waiting for the lone stand-by employee to help. People, I've been on my feet all night long. They frigging hurt. I'm tired. I just spent an hour fighting with one machine. I don't have the patience to deal with another one.
4. Posting that I'm pregnant in my Blog just to see if my BROTHERS are actually still alive.


2 Comments:
Congratulations!
I'm alive at least. Well, sort of.
Still alive, and a little freaked out.
By the way, you don't want that Beckman Coulter crap. You want TECAN. They only hire smart people for their tech support department.
Post a Comment
<< Home