Friday, July 10, 2009

I Have Questions

---For as many of Hollywood's glitterati and music celebs that descended on Michael Jackson's memorial service to honor him on Tuesday, how many of them were seen within 100 miles of him while he was in and out of the courts a few years ago?

---Who paid for all that BS, anyway? Why didn't they charge everyone who entered Staples Center $20, and every other schmoe with nothing more constructive to do who came within 5 miles of the place $10? They could have paid the LAPD, and probably half of MJ's undoubtedly cluster-fudged financial obligations. Just sayin'...

---If MJ is such a race relations icon, as I've heard over the last couple weeks, why did he use surgery and God knows what to erase his perfectly fine black appearance to become a freaky-looking white guy?

---What dietary sense does it make for someone (mom) to suddenly shun foods (or SAY she does) with wheat in them because of a long-standing supposed gluten intolerance, and yet laud a recent food find in the form of 'stadium style cheese sauce'? Which if my suspicion is correct, is a yellow-colored sodium-bomb goo which may or may not contain actual cheese; the stuff that is oozed out of pump dispensers on nacho chips at low-grade eateries and cafeterias.

---Is my palate going to shrivel up and die like that when I'm older?

---Will Chris be happy working for Larry's Beans?

---Are we going to actually get rain (storms!!) today instead of promises, promises?

3 Comments:

Blogger Mister Orange said...

I think I will be happy at Larry's. And, even if it doesn't turn out, they still like me at the old job.

Stadium style cheese sauce? That's sad. Is that comparable to picnic style wine or a hydrofoil-like ride?

Am I the only one who considers Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson to be loathesome parasites?

7:16 AM  
Blogger Sleepwalker said...

It's worse. And she's mentioned the cheese sauce a couple times. (Dementia! I knew it! Years before anyone else!)

No, Timmy-Wimmikins and I both think Al and Jesse are loathsome parasites, too. They waste no opportunity to scramble out from under their rocks to pontificate.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

I second the loathsome parasite motion on Al and Jesse. And I'm baffled on the cheese sauce- hadn't heard that one yet.
Congrats on the Larry's gig, Chris!

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home