Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Wearing Perfume

Is a personal choice. Wear it, or choose to not wear it. And people can wear whatever kind of perfume they like. Preference is highly individual. Therefore what someone else likes I might think stinks, and vice versa. So when someone wears *so* much that it creeps into my jacket just from hanging next to theirs...that's an invasion of my space. I DON'T want to smell your tacky, skanky whorehouse perfume my entire trip home, whoever you are. But gosh, I shouldn't be angry. After all, it's not like this person farted in public, or smoked in a non-smoking area. No, they didn't do anything wrong. Not at all. I'll just wash my jacket and take a few deep breaths of the nice crisp October air, and mutter to myself a little more.

2 Comments:

Blogger One Sick Cookie said...

I personally don't think it's appropriate to wear at a hospital, especially at those levels.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Sleepwalker said...

I'm sure it was one of the 4am phlebs! Then I get home, and someone must have been spreading manure in a farm field somewhere...possibly pig, but later I thought, no, that's cow. Why can't people just keep their smells to themselves and leave me the hell alone??

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home