Friday, February 24, 2006

Success!!


Both computers are operating off the same modem and we are SURFING AT THE SAME TIME!!!!

It only took about a half hour of talking to 'Blythe' (??) but I manually configured the iMac to the 2-Wire modem. This time I had to be talking to someone in India. I know it. But who cares. Annoying phone lags and heavy accents aside, this guy told me which files to open and what settings to enter, when we ran into problems with the settings being saved, he told me what to do to solve that problem, too.

So now Tim is on Beer Advocate on the Mac, and I am blogging on the laptop. And drinking a Trader Joe's Winterfest. And just because I can now, because now I have this wonderful tool bar available to me, I will post a pic. A recent sunrise from our back door.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bryan said...

It gets instant messenger or it gets the hose!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Sleepwalker said...

It's planning on working on instant messanger next. It set up a hotmail account the other night. Give me and my size 14 computer impediment a break!! *G*

7:37 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

'Bout time we see some photos!
Sincerely,
One who hasn't posted any photos in a long time

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home