Signs of Spring

Was anyone wanting something a little spring-like? This is my miniature tulip garden I have in the bathroom right now. They were selling big glass crocks with a dozen bulbs in the bottom for indoor forcing at Costco a month ago. I just had to have one.
Spring is coming. I have no doubt. Sunday we saw sandhill cranes on a golf course. We heard a redwing blackbird trilling in a run-off marsh near a parking lot in a suburb of Detroit. And for a few weeks now, I have heard the cardinals singing their springtime song.
It will be time to dismantle these soon, but Ellen was asking about my dried arrangements in the windowboxes and pics of our house not long ago.

This is what they look like around the holidays.

This is what it looks like when one final flake of wet, heavy, nasty springtime snow lands in the weakest windowbox...


1 Comments:
Pretty Tulips! I need to go get a bulb garden. They make me so happy in the spring time!
Post a Comment
<< Home