Gimme an 'L'!!
Gimme an 'A'...Gimme a 'Z'...Gimme a 'Y'!!
What's that spell???!
I love days off work. Love 'em to pieces.
We were supposed to be getting ready for another camping trip right now, but the group changed the week after I'd already asked for the days off. Oh well! I decided not to give up the days off, and after so much time on the road and being away from home the last few weeks, we are just staying right here. And we're perfectly content with that whole idea.
I guess I say I was lazy today, but only because I didn't pick blueberries and make the jam I had planned, or make pesto. Oh well, there's tomorrow. Or Saturday! But I did make a big butt-load of bread dough, to be used for Mediterranean pizzas, or my grilled mozzarella ball sandwich tomorrow (or maybe even later tonight, if I get hungry again, and stay up very late!). I also assessed the state of the apples sitting on the kitchen counter, and saw we were at orange alert for rotted fruit, so I made applesauce out of them. Tim and I will both enjoy eating those apples a lot more now that they are laced with caramelized sugar and spices.
I did just redeem myself and did 30 minutes of cardio exercise, too. I waited until almost 2200 to do it, but against all odds, I did it. Just plain dawdled around too much this morning to do it, and then we had to take Valrhona for her distemper vaccination booster and check-up. We've beaten the worm problem for good, but she still has ear infection issues. That means another week of ear drops. She's already paranoid that I'm coming after her with that dropper every time I go to pet her head now. Oh well, I hope she won't be too traumatized by it.
I think every single window that can be opened in the house is open right now. Our heat wave broke last week, and now we have the most beautiful, refreshing breeze blowing through the house. 68F...it could stay like this for the next couple months.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home