Friday, September 22, 2006

We're Doomed





















Okay, I'm going to post something happy again sometime. Really. But when I noticed what was opening in US theaters today, I couldn't help but wonder if civilization just toppled a teeny bit more. I'm no history expert, but I wonder if any analogies to this kind of crap went on just before the glorious Roman Empire went the way of the dodo.

And we're afraid of terrorists. Ha!! Truthfully, the fact that someone spent a lot of money to make this movie, and the fact that millions of assho--I mean people are going to PAY money to go see it frightens me more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Indeed. They've found ancient scrolls in Pompeii that say Jackus Assus II.
As our priest says, and this is not an original observation but certainly a true one, you know a culture by what it produces.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home