A sporadic diary to be used for venting, musing, recipes and more.
View my complete profile
posted by Sleepwalker @ 10:44 AM
Good Heavens, that's exciting. I haven't heard back on my PTO request for May, but it is my intention to be in Michigan then. Bryan too, hopefully.
Hopefully you will see big changes by then. And be able to sleep there, should you wish. The idea of you guys coming up here is what's exciting.
Most excellent. Heck, for one week's work, I'd call that a lot of progress.
Did you resolve the fireplace vent/window clearance issue?
Yep, it looks like we have more than the minimum distance between the vent and any nearby windows. 28 inches I think it was...
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
Good Heavens, that's exciting. I haven't heard back on my PTO request for May, but it is my intention to be in Michigan then. Bryan too, hopefully.
Hopefully you will see big changes by then. And be able to sleep there, should you wish. The idea of you guys coming up here is what's exciting.
Most excellent. Heck, for one week's work, I'd call that a lot of progress.
Did you resolve the fireplace vent/window clearance issue?
Yep, it looks like we have more than the minimum distance between the vent and any nearby windows. 28 inches I think it was...
Post a Comment
<< Home