We had a coworker here whose sister in law committed suicide. This coworker was then gone for a while and was moved to another, less demanding area. It was not discussed. Here, everything is discussed, but not that. It is weird and dark, and I can offer no help.
It seems to be business as usual for the day people, but 2nd and third shifts are discussing it occasionally. Weird and dark, yes. We've had crap happen, but nothing like this. I don't feel *quite* guilty because she probably would have done this anyway, but different moments with her keep playing back in my mind.
2 Comments:
We had a coworker here whose sister in law committed suicide. This coworker was then gone for a while and was moved to another, less demanding area. It was not discussed. Here, everything is discussed, but not that. It is weird and dark, and I can offer no help.
It seems to be business as usual for the day people, but 2nd and third shifts are discussing it occasionally. Weird and dark, yes. We've had crap happen, but nothing like this. I don't feel *quite* guilty because she probably would have done this anyway, but different moments with her keep playing back in my mind.
Post a Comment
<< Home