Mocha Java's Home
Tim picked him up from the hospital last night, and gave him his first insulin injection. I gave my first this morning. Apparently Tim's better at it, because he didn't cry when he did it. Oh well, I'll get to practice at it again tonight before I leave for work. Our convalescent is a little crabby and lethargic and wondering why there's no food sitting out, but otherwise doing fine. Looks like our days of free-choice feeding are over. He has his own diabetic food, and has to be fed regularly twice a day. The other two cats are going on the same schedule by default. It will be an inconvenience for us, but it's probably a good thing. Valhrona's going to get as wide as she is long if she keeps eating at the rate she's going. One diabetic cat in the house is enough...we don't need another one.


1 Comments:
You'll all be pros in no time! The cats will protest for a while but eventually adjust.
Post a Comment
<< Home