Friday, June 22, 2007

Good Things

---Last night was much nicer at work. Mostly because I was working all by myself in the ER satellite lab. Away from the DxC's. And I got a lunch.

---Racking up the overtime on this next paycheck. Being an hourly monkey does have its advantages.

---New jammies/loungewear. I decided I needed something new to wear for that short time in between the scrubs and being in bed. Something a little longer (read: more coverage)than my old summer robe, and a little lighter than my usual bathrobe. More houseguest appropriate. And something cotton. This outfit

kept catching my eye in my online shopping. So I bought it. It's sooo soft and comfy.

---A bit of turnabout. I had to ask the older Chinese guy how to do something this morning. "You give me my ego back! I always have to ask *you* how to do things! You make my whole day!". How could you not get a smile out of that?

---Karl's coming over next Tuesday morning. To put the kitchen cabinet back up, and do a final inspection of the whole basement project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home