Saturday, July 14, 2007

Silly Clothing Urge



It probably won't get here in time, but we're going to a German dinner/outdoor festival in Ann Arbor in 2 weeks. But it might make a great Halloween costume. Or I could wear it to Bavarian Festival in Frankenmuth.

I've thought about buying something like this for years. Not sure why. It might certainly get me a bit of attention.

The only thing I don't want to happen is for someone to yell at me to bring them a round of beers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Ausgezeichnet!

6:57 PM  
Blogger Sleepwalker said...

Yes, but it was reviled by my Stuttgart friend, Yvonne. She hates the idea that people think everyone in Germany wears those. She HATES dirndls.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Well, duh, only all the women in Germany wear dirndls. All the men wear lederhosen.

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home