News Items
First, the good news:
Ellen has been given a US visa, and has booked her flight. She will be arriving here the evening of Thursday September 27th. We are so geeked this is finally actually happening. We will give her a big old USA welcome, and then she will move into the Moosewood Suite for 10 weeks. And hopefully along with a very productive overseas internship with the Livingston County Prosecuting Attorney's office, she'll be able to have some FUN here and experience the best things about Michigan in the fall. And not get too homesick.
The bad news:
Our modem decided to die last night. So Tim and I will have to check e-mails or post entries from work for now until we can get a replacement. And I install it and get the wireless settings in the laptop adjusted accordingly. Tech support at Yahoo says our brand is available at Walmart(!) or Best Buy, so I'm going to check Walmart on my way home from work in the morning and see if I can find a 2-Wire router/modem.


2 Comments:
Cool! Time to brush up on my Ugly
American schtick, buy some loud plaid pants...Too bad she's already missed the Michigan Center Carp Carnival.
Maybe she'll spend a lot of time in Frankenmuth so she'll feel at home. She can have some of that-there stolen bread.
Post a Comment
<< Home