Freaky Facts (updated)
---If I had been a teenager (or a 20-something. Or 30-something) in 1948, I would have had the serious hots for Gene Kelly. Hell, he's been dead for 12 years, and I think he is eternally hot. That guy had the MOVES, man. Nice face, and nice shirtless *whistles*. That 'Three Musketeers' movie yesterday...
---There is the weirdest billboard on US 23 northbound between White Lake and Center Road. I've seen it for the last three mornings on my way home from work. Just a misty human figure with hands outstretched against an invisible pane of glass. No words. I can't Google what it is, and there is absolutely no explanation on the billboard as of now.
---'2001' is one scary-ass movie. I forgot how creeped out it made me when I was a kid until it was on TV again the other night. If space could be haunted, that's what it would be like. That choral theme that accompanies the monolith...*hairs stand up on back of neck* And I forgot how unbelievably, painfully slow it is, too.
---I just scored 40% on an 'Am I an alcoholic' quiz. 8 out of 20 questions answered with 'yes'. According to them, 3 or more out of 20 is significant. *pours more wine into glass* I don't have a damned thing to worry about.
---It's Friday. Of my long weekend.
---Did I mention it's Friday? And I have 3 friggin' days off??_


4 Comments:
40% is usually considered an 'F', unless there's a huge curve applied... you need to study harder.
And what does 'significant' mean?
And you're using a glass- proof that you're not an alkie.
'2001' sure is creepy, but way cool. It left one heck of an impression on me when Dad took me to see it- I think it came (back) to Saginaw in '75 or '76. The soundtrack, the bones being flung up in the air... HAL9000 was awesome. How come he never did any other movies after that?
Sure he did: 2010. Which was also on TV recently.
HEY SLEEPWALKER DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT THAT SCARY BILLBOARD ON US 23? WHATS THE MEANING BEHIND IT?
Post a Comment
<< Home