Back Home
Wow. All I can say is 'Wow'! What a vacation. It feels like we've been gone a month instead of 9 days. Which is exactly what a vacation from RL should do, I suppose.
Probably what we'll do is just post all the pics on a Snapfish album. Or better yet, wait for one of our fellow passengers to set up a website where we can upload all the pics everyone took. It will be a LOT. We were the only ones who had a good waterproof, shockproof camera, and from what I could see from quickly scrolling through the pics on the flight home, we managed to get some decent shots of going through the rapids. If you're really curious as to what we went through, there are a LOT of You-Tube vids of Colorado River rafting trips other people have posted.
I'm still picking sand and sunscreen out of my ears (Still!!) after 2 long showers. I've got sore muscles everywhere. My legs are all beat to hell from rocks, underbrush and I wrenched a knee on my final exit from the raft Saturday. But....WOW!


1 Comments:
Stupendous, sounds like it was a perfect escape. Can't wait to enjoy the pics.
Post a Comment
<< Home