Finished Bedroom Pics
OK, so we still have a few things to put on the walls and I still need to get rid of some junk and excess clothes. But here are some improvements:
That's a piece of fabric I've had folded up in a bag for 10 years. It's sheer pale cream with a botanical print. I had no idea what I would do with it, I just knew I had to have it. We finally have the dark background to hang it against, and in a place where cats won't rip it to shreds.
These are framed pressed flowers that have never been on the walls of this house. And we've lived here since 1998.


4 Comments:
That looks fantastic - almost as though taken straight out of a magazine! (Can't wait to see it with my own eyes.)
It's really cozy and restful in there now. We still have to rearrange/hang some stuff on the walls yet, but I've been pretty lazy the last few days.
I really liked the way you used the table-cloth behind the headboard.
My grandma has the same one and when she dies I hope I inherit it because I'm going to steal that idea.
That looks fantastic - almost as though taken straight out of a magazine!
Uh, what magazine -Knitting Nanas?
Post a Comment
<< Home