Very random: I know the keychain you have your bottles on! And, wow, the scenery. Truly gorgeous. You must have felt verxy small against the size of those mountains. Also, a very stylish hat you have there, Miss K. (For real.)
I was wondering if you would notice the lanyard :). It was perfect for lashing that all-important water bottle to a load strap or myself during the trip. And that cheap $8 hat was one of the most critical pieces of clothing we had.
3 Comments:
Very random: I know the keychain you have your bottles on!
And, wow, the scenery. Truly gorgeous. You must have felt verxy small against the size of those mountains.
Also, a very stylish hat you have there, Miss K. (For real.)
Lovely. More.
I was wondering if you would notice the lanyard :). It was perfect for lashing that all-important water bottle to a load strap or myself during the trip.
And that cheap $8 hat was one of the most critical pieces of clothing we had.
Post a Comment
<< Home