Monday, August 04, 2008

Acting Like Normal People

Walking around in the sunny daytime. Eating stuff like this:

Girl Scout 'Thin Mint' Cookie Blizzard

OK, I had a medium instead of a large last night when Tim and I went out for an ice cream 'dinner'. But, as I've said, I'm on vacation.

I haven't had creme de menthe since the days of being a kid and having ice cream at grandma Zucker's. She always had creme de menthe in the house just for us to pour over our ice cream. It was a lovely, green nostalgic flashback. And the Blizzard was quite delicious.

2 Comments:

Blogger eretria said...

A thousand calories?
Good gracious. I bet even the Coppa di Amarena we sell doesn't have that many, and it includes whipped cream.
Nevertheless, I love that you're not freaking out and just enjoyed it despite the knowledge.

WHich just tells you that you need to come to our ice-cream place an dhave some there: 26 different sorts!

6:34 PM  
Blogger Sleepwalker said...

I was 'guestimating' my medium size had about 800 calories in it. And I was OK with it. I just won't do it again for a very long time!

26 flavors? Hmmm, might have to taste each one first before making a decision...

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home