Music Meme
Okay, I think xandra73 had this one a while back. List 10 songs you are really enjoying right now. Old, new, any genre, bad or good...something like that. I finally compiled a list. In no particular order. I'm not tagging anyone, but if you feel so inclined to list your own, please do.
1. Nickelback "Photograph"
2. Nickelback "Someday"
3. The Pussycat Dolls "Don't Cha"
4. Allman Brothers Band "Jessica"
5. Extreme "Pornograffiti"
6. Extreme "Am I Ever Gonna Change"
7. Giant "I'll See You In My Dreams"
8. Alexander Borodin "Polovtsian Dances"
9. John Corigliano "Anna's Theme" from the Red Violin soundtrack
10. Slaughter "Up All Night"


1 Comments:
1. Only the good die young - Billy Joel
2. Fast cars and freedom- Rascal Flatts
3. Unwell- Matchbox 20
4. If I had $1,000,000 - Barenaked Ladies
5. 4 White Stallions - Coundting Crows
6. Rain King (live version, from Face The Promised Land)- Counting Crows
7. Strong Enough (Live version from Lilith Fair featuring the Dixie Chicks)- Sheryl Crow
8. Change (The Warren Brothers)
9. All my rowdy friends (have settled down)- Hank Williams Jr.
10. Something to be - Rob Thomas
Post a Comment
<< Home