I Know What I Want For Christmas
I want a commercial kitchen. Yes, with at least three of those big satin-finished Hobart mixers with the big, thick levers that raise and lower the bowl. And those brownish red tiles. And floor drains. And bins for ingredients so big they need to be on wheels. Filled with chocolate chips and flour and sugar. Acres of easy-to-clean stainless steel. A walk-in fridge.
Like the looks of that lasagna? It probably weighed in close to 20 pounds. Well, after all, there are three of us in the house now instead of two. In the last couple months, we've purchased a gross (that would be 144) eggs. 12 pounds of butter. 11 pounds of peppermint patties. 8 pounds of chocolate chips. I forget how many pounds of flour and sugar. And *flails hands* we are USING the stuff! I keep having to run out and buy more!
Happy holidays!!


2 Comments:
And don't forget walls tiled from floor to ceiling, and those giant steel kettles mounted on gimbals. And the giant oven with the shelves that go around like a ferris wheel.
Yes!!!! All that! And the woodburning pizza oven and the ox spit!
Post a Comment
<< Home