Saturday, March 15, 2008

Open Windows!!

Today it was warm enough to open the glass door and windows. I stood in the sunshine in areas of the deck I have not set foot on in months.

It was wonderful.

2 Comments:

Blogger eretria said...

You lucky thing. Looks like for us, the winter came back. (Bryan asked if he should bring shorts. I almost fell over laughing.)

But you deserve it, after all the snow! Are any of the crocuses or narcicusses I planted out already?

5:20 AM  
Blogger Sleepwalker said...

'Are any of the crocuses or narcicusses I planted out already?'

*almost falls over laughing*

Umm, no. But seriously, I should go out and have a look and see if any of the more established ones are poking up yet. Whenever we plant bulbs in the fall, those are always the last ones to come up. So it will be a while before I see your handiwork from last fall. Right now it's raining on top of a little crust of sleet/snow. This spring is one step forward, two steps backward...

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home