A Little Test
Choose the statement that is not patronizing or condescending or maddening:
A. (While I'm listening on the phone at work to someone taking her sweet everlivin' time getting to her real question) "Well, if you don't say 'yes' or make some kind of sound, how do I know you're listening?"
B. "I think you've got PMS."
C. "What's the matter, old age setting in?" (As I'm trying not to limp with plantar fasciitis after being on my feet for 8 hours, asked by a cashmere sweater/fancy shoe-wearing first-shifter who has been on the clock all of 15 minutes)
D. None of the above. And you're slowly backing toward the nearest exit.


7 Comments:
What the he!! is wrong with these people?
Each one is grounds for death. Or at least grounds for having a mop handle introduced into their anatomy via an opening provided by nature.
I'm going with: E. Chocolate makes everything better. LOTS OF CHOCOLATE.
And they will not get ANY.
Your dear brother-in-law is the author of 'B'. Funny, the mop and brooms have strangely disappeared from the closet...
I like Mister Orange -- he's twisted just like we are....
Grounds for death have been declared by the words coming from their mouths. Therefore, kill them with a box cutter that you were going to put away after putting up 18 boxes of stock that was not supposed to be sent but was sent anyway that you managed to find places for it EVEN THOUGH you did not have a large bear and even larger jar of vaseline to assist in placing said stock up said bear's butt, then take the mop/broom handle and stick it where the sun don't shine and the wheat don't head of the stupid person who made such stupid idiot remarks, making sure they are properly "seated", plant said person in the middle of the hospital main courtyard for all to see, retrieve the now empty 18 stock boxes, place boxes around the properly seated lard mouth idiot that has no clue what a day in the life of a MLT/MT is, and light it. Pop the top on your soda and watch them beg for mercy.
Can you tell my day was not much better than yours??????
I have just set down and read to my daughter what I said and realize that I have killed the person only to, apparently, resuscitate them so they can beg me for mercy.
Yes, I was in a bad mood and on a roll there. However, it did make me feel better to vent.
P.S. My child is now hiding all the sharp objects
I've never seen any box cutters in our workplace...maybe someone hid them long ago...
Post a Comment
<< Home