A Few Calories
You know, I've wondered something over the last few days. When drug dealers are packing up their stuff or delivering it, how do they keep from sampling it, or snitching some for themselves?
Um. Yeah. Anyway, this is probably as close to a meth lab as I'll ever get:
My 'stuff' was successfully delivered. Our Christmas cookie exchange party was a big success (my Event Photographer took some great pics ;)). Not only did we give away some good-ass crap, we took delivery of some, too. And it's to be hoped that I never need to purchase a gallon of heavy cream at one time again, nor have my largest stainless steel bowl filled with ganache in the wee hours of a Saturday morning, with me blithely ladling it like pizza sauce. But it's good to know Reinert Patisserie can meet a production deadline.
In case anyone needs/wants it, here is the recipe from last year. Just cut the topping in half. Or double the brownie recipe. Or multiply the brownie recipe by 12, and the topping recipe by 6 like I did *G*
Labels: Death By Christmas Brownies


5 Comments:
As I said before: Jesus Christ!
But it's SO GOOD. *pulls down shirt*
Good-ass crap, indeed.
And as I said before, it is my greatest thrill as a cook when someone spontaneously takes the name of the Lord in vain in conjunction with something I made.
You are now a goddess in the eyes of my co-workers- Amy brought her pan of these to work with her. They were a HUGE hit. :)
They really are one of the sickest things I've ever concocted. But they were a hit here at work too, and one of the cytotechs said she wanted to make me a chocolate crown.
Post a Comment
<< Home