Legal Mood Lifters
1. Bedroom walls newly painted Milk Chocolate (yes, that's the actual name of the shade)
2. Hubby walking in the door yesterday morning and placing this in my arms:
(three slabs of pork ribs, to be braised/smoked/slathered with 'Dancing Pig' barbecue sauce on Sunday)
3. Black velour lounge-wear hoodie set that finally arrived after I ordered it 2 months ago from Chadwick's. Cleavage shot just for you, Ellen.
4. Being told (with a big smile) that coming to our house is just like going to Grandma's house
5. Green stuff!!


2 Comments:
Cleavage shot just for you, Ellen.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. *dies* It's so much fun that no one but you, me and the Timmeh knows what on earth we're even on about. Heeh.
And, whee, the daffodils are out! I was rather worried they'd not grow because of the soil was so moist when I planted them (they're the ones I planted, I think?). How're the crocuses?
And, mmmmh, the Dancing pigs sauce is fantastic (you need to go to the restaurant in Memphis where it's from). Now I want to be there! But then again, I'm making lime chicken with coconut rice today, so ... we could swap leftovers. ;o)
Yay for the bedroom, too!
You can laugh even harder at me when I tell you I had to pick from several shots to get just the best one that didn't prominently display my much-disliked neck. It was supposed to be all about the cleavage after all. And yes, of course, everything is sooooo gooood with the cook's bosom hanging out over it!
Post a Comment
<< Home